Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009/Christmas Pics


Our Christmas picture!


The best smile in the whole world
I just love her cheeks!

Avery in the big Santa chair
Miss Fussy is her name!!!!!
Her first real Thanksgiving dinner
The only family pic from Thanksgiving, Miss fussy wouldn't cooperate


My Uncle Greg, Aunt Alison and Luke



She loves the water


My aunt Alison and I (yes we are only 3 years apart)
Her favorite thing- the stairs

Here are just a few of the pics from out annual trip to Las Vegas for Thanksgiving. She did surprisingly well there and just loved staying with my aunt and uncle. She cried for a long time on the way there, but the way back was better. She had a hard time napping, the conditions were not ideal for her, but what else is new. We also took our family Christmas pictures when we were there as well. Enjoy.

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Those turned out cute! she looks so much bigger! Thanks for posting!

Cathy said...

I cannot get over how cute Avery looks with her pigtails! Those are really beautiful pictures of your family, they turned out great.