Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Dress up

Dress up makes me tired


Smile
She is so proud of herself for getting everything on
Such a big girl


So Avery loves to play dress up with anyones clothes. A friend of mine brought me some clothes to go through before they ended up at The Goodwill. I was going through them and making a pile on the floor of the discards. Avery happily helped herself. I things that almost- two year olds do. I know this next year is going to be filled with lots of princess dress up. Sorry her hair is a mess because of the clothes going over it. She just makes me smile.

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

She just changes so fast! She seriously looks so much older even from the last pictures! Slow down little girl! Geesh, I love her!

Cathy said...

Avery is so pretty, I love that dress up has started. Fun!