Friday, February 25, 2011

Big Girl Room





So I finally took pictures of Avery's new big girl room. She has done sooooo well, much better than we thought in her new bed and room. What a blessing! She loves playing in her room, which is nice because she didn't really play very much in her old room. She loves having her kitchen in there, and so do I (it helps to contain the toys). Naps were my main concern during this transition, but she has done perfect. She just asks when she goes to sleep, "can you just leave the door open just a wittle bit." Too cute. She is growing up too fast.

3 comments:

Anne said...

Too cute - LOVE it! I wish Sophie would go to sleep on her own - we still have to lay with her until she's asleep... :(

Vanessa said...

Oh that is so cute to think of her saying that! The room looks adorable! I didn't know you guys painted another tree in there! It looks sooo good! Did Wes do that one too? He did such a great job! Oh how I wish I could come see it in person and play with my cute little niece! Miss you guys soooo much!

Cathy said...

Her room looks great! I love the letters spelling out her name, you are very talented. Seriously, you should sell those on Etsy. You'd make some good money.