Saturday, April 9, 2011

Maternity pics


















So our good friend took some maternity pics for us. She is sooooo incredibly talented and was so generous to do these for us. There were so many good ones, but too many to post on here. This is just a snapshot of them. I was reluctant to get them done because I am not a "maternity picture" person. I think lots of time they tend to come out cheesy. I like how these were just like family pictures. I am hoping she will do some newborn pics for us too. I had my last day of work last night and of course thought I was going into labor again at work. I had several hours of contractions and finally went to labor and delivery when I had 11 in 40 minutes. They did check me and not much was happening besides the contractions. I chose to finish my shift even though they hurt. They got better once I was distracted by a delivery and very busy babies. I came home and slept and woke up in severe pain and thought it was it, but they have since died down. The nurses in L & D thought I wouldn't go more than a week, but we will see. Ironically, today is the day that I delivered Avery, 36 2/7. We are now at home washing clothes and putting together the bassinet. Looking forward to meeting our new baby girl, but hoping that I can go at least another week.

4 comments:

Jess said...

I remember helping you put together Avery's bassinett :)

Anne said...

Beautiful! Avery is going to be a wonderful big sister!

Serenity said...

These pictures are so good! I love them! I can't believe how long Avery's hair is. I am so excited for your new baby girl to come! I hope all goes well. I love that Avery sings the "Taylor Song" that is too cute!. She is such a doll!

Cathy said...

I LOVE the pictures, they all turned out great! You have a beautiful family. :)