Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Newborn Pictures














So our friend Nicole took these pics of Kinley at 5 days old. Once again she did a wonderful job. It is so nice to capture her innocence. She is such a sweet & good baby, but has some tummy issues like her sister. She loves to throw-up and grunt all day & night. Last night she slept in the crib because I couldn't take the noise anymore. Avery has had a difficult transition and has been acting out and talking back. I wasn't aware I had a teenager in my house yet, but wow she has some attitude. She loves her sister and never takes it out on her, just me. It is sad really, but I know she is just missing the one on one attention she used to get from me. Hopefully this will teach her to be more independent. Kinley is still waking up every 3 hours at night to eat, so I am still pretty tired. I am hoping that she will sleep a little longer soon. We go for her check-up in 2 weeks and we will see where her weight is.

3 comments:

Anne said...

She's gorgeous! I hope things get better with Avery - we do not have the problem with a new child - but we do have a sassy child on our hands...

Vanessa said...

Those pictures are so great! I didn't want them to end. She is so so so sooo precious and I'm dying to hold her. PLEASE kiss her for me. I have a teenager too! He's 6, but holy cow, he sure has a tude!!

Cathy said...

Adorable pictures! I love the one with Kinley and her name spelled out in blocks. So sweet.

I'm sure that it will get better with Avery when the newborn phase passes (which made me sad, it goes by waay too fast). I have Oliver help a lot, he hands me wipes and a new diaper when I change Mia's diaper, and he dabs her mouth with the burp cloth when she's drooling. Stuff like that. It has made him a very protective big brother, maybe it will work to take Avery's mind off not having as much attention.