Sunday, January 8, 2012

Two firsts

In front of the Staples Center

In awe







So in December Avery got to do two things she has never done before. The first was gymnastics! This was really exciting for me since I grew up doing it. Her friend had his birthday party at the gymnastics place and she had a blast. She is still asking me to go back. I am hoping this is a better year financially for us, and that will be a possibility. My only concern was she didn't listen to the teacher very well, my stubborn kid! I just have these visions of her sitting out in time out half of the class. I sure hope not. Anyways, she looked so cute so here are a couple of pictures.

The next things she did was take a friend to Toy Story 3 on Ice. We didn't tell her where she was going. We just told her she got to bring a friend and we were going somewhere special. We ended up taking her friend Noah, for a couple of reasons. He is easy going (We knew he wouldn't cry for his mom), and it was his fourth birthday the next day. So that afternoon before nap she told me her tummy hurt. Then all of a sudden, puke! I was so bummed. All I could think of was, we were so looking forward to this special surprise and a few hours before she got sick!! Well, I told her to take a nap and see how she felt. She woke up much better and never threw up again. I think she may have just eaten something bad. Anyways, back to the experience, she and Noah had a blast. They were just in awe of the Staples Center itself. When we got into the show they each got to pick out a special cup that they put a snow cone in. Avery picked Jessie and of course Noah picked Woodie. The whole show they just watched in awe and ate their treats. Such a fun experience and we were grateful to Wes' work for giving us the tickets.

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

Okay, she is just so cute with her little boy buddy! Love it. And she is getting sooo big. Too beautiful for words!

Cathy said...

Fun! I love Avery's gymnastics outfit. :)

Pappa Mier said...

I don't knnow how I missed this posting before :-( So Cute in that gym outfit sweetheart! I want to smoosh her to pieces!