Monday, April 1, 2013

Christmas 2012

So I am well aware that is it spring and I am just now getting to the Dec. post.  Awww.  I am a bit behind and trying to catch up.  We had a great Christmas with our usual traditions of going to G&G Seals for Christmas Eve and Wes' sister's for Christmas dinner.  We were horrible picture takers this year however!  So here are a few mediocre ones.  I also added our amazing family pictures from our Christmas cards.  It should have been a whole other post but since I am playing catch up, it is included here.






































1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Love those family pics, and so glad you posted the Christmas ones cause I hadn't seen those. I would live to be there to watch them open up all their girly presents. Brings back good memories!