Friday, May 24, 2013

Kinely turns Two

Kinley turned two, not sure how that happened.  She is so sweet and lovable, but no longer a baby :(  Sad for me.  She is starting to be "two,"  which makes me sad, but I know just comes with the territory. We didn't have a party this year, just a few quaint gatherings.  We celebrated with our moms group friends at the park with some cupcakes, she got so shy and started to cry, that is so her.  Adorable.  We also went to CPK for dinner with her cousins.  She loved it.  I love watching this girl grow up, what a blessing she is to our family.  



 My big girl in her birthday dress
 Kinley being shy during the singing of happy birthday.  

 Avery comforting her
 Finally smiles on the swing.
 Birthday morning, she got a doggy which she always eyes at target



 My adorable nephew, oh I love him and so do my kids.  

This picture makes me smile.  My girls adore their cousins so much, so fun to go out to dinner together.  

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Love those pics! Cute cute kids!