Monday, October 12, 2009

Playhouse

This is her little window to the table where she serves us food.
The side view
She says, "Welcome to my home"
Yah, she feels right at home here.
This is her friend Mia, I just thought this was so sweet.

So Avery has been really into playing outside, but she doesn't have much to play with out there. I have been searching for and researching playhouses for over a month and finally found one. I didn't have 300-400 dollars for a new one, so we bought used. It doesn't have a door bell anymore or the stickers, but she doesn't know the difference. Anyways, she loves it. Here is a couple of pics of her playing in it.

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Avery is so cute!! I love her playhouse, it looks like a lot of fun. =)

Vanessa said...

It's so cute! Did it come with the toys (food) inside too? Love it!

Pappa Mier said...

I just can't wait to smoosh her chubby cheeks...