Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter 2010

Sorry, this one is out of order, her decorating the eggs
Her basket
A smile picture, so hard to get


Ella, proud of her decorating
Abbey showing off her egg
The final product, including the cracks from her throwing it on the floor
Hmmm.. what is this?
Discovering the eggs in her basket
Her classic "smile" face
The yummy crepes that we made...oh so delicious
Her Easter outfit (She had a different dress, but since it was so cold, we had to improvise)
Just had to show her cute tights and shoes :)
Hunting for Easter eggs
Loving the candy in the eggs, she sat there for a long time hoping more would appear in the egg
Who are you looking at
My child's absolute favorite thing...cupcakes, well at least the frosting
See I told you
Maeve and Roan in the cars...too cute


Sorry for the extra long post, there were just too many good ones to leave them out. So on Thursday my neighbor and I let the kids dye Easter eggs, which was interesting. Her kids did so well and dipped and decorated the eggs. Avery on the other hand thought throwing the hard boiled eggs as well as feeding them to the dog, would be much more fun. There is always next year, right? Today we woke up and we made a wonderful breakfast of crepes (oh sooooo good) and eggs. Then we went to church. In the afternoon we went to Wes' grandparents house for our annual Easter celebration. Avery had so much fun. Her favorite parts were eating the candy and cupcakes. Overall we had a great day. It was a memorable one too because one, it was much colder than usual and two we had an earthquake. Luckily it was much far south so there was no damage, but we certainly felt it.

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

Never apologize for a long post! Those pictures are my favorites- ever! Dad is going to die when he sees those! Does miss Avery have a Pottery Barn Kids Easter basket?? So cute! And don't even get me started on those crepes! NEED the recipe for sure! Glad you guys had a good day!!

Anne said...

Love the photos - I can't get over how much the two girls act alike!! I'm waiting for my photos from my brother-in-law to e-mail them to me...where did you find the shoes??? Love them!

Cathy said...

I love Avery's smile, she is too stinking cute! And her Easter outfit was adorable. Looks like you guys had a very fun Easter!

Pappa Mier said...

Oh my is she growing up fast sweetheart! So miss y'all. Only five weeks or so :-) Well dad has seen them and yes Vanessa, I love them all!