Monday, April 19, 2010

Wagons and books

What?
Love this face, she was grumpy at me.
So much work, I am so tired.
Her and her dog
Reading
Well, maybe she can still get a little distracted sometimes.


So a couple of new things. We bought Avery a wagon for the beach this summer and turns out she LOVES it. My sister-in-law used one last year and it was so much easier than carrying all of the stuff plus worrying if the kids were going to run off. So anyways, we got the wagon and now all she wants to do it play in it. I took her on three walks today, yes three. The funny thing is, she insists on having the seatbelt fastened. She also likes to take her stuffed animals with her and they also have to be strapped in. Another new thing that has been wonderful this past few weeks has been her sitting to read books. She has always done it to an extent, but now she listens to the whole story and then asks to read the books again and again. Her favorites right now are If you give a Pig a Pancake, A Mouse a Cookie, and A Cat a cupcake series. She also loves Curious George and anything with animals in it. We went to the library today to check out some new ones, she was so excited when we got home and we could read them. We had a bbq with about 20 of my neighbors the other day and the pics are from her reading a book with her friends. Anyways, enjoy.

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

She is SOOO pretty! And her clothes kill me! I wish I had her wardrobe! Love the wagon! I especially love that she loves the wagon and her seat belt and has to strap in her animals too. That just shows what a big girl she is becoming! She is WAY too cute!!!!

Anne said...

WOW - Sophie just started listening to the entire stories this week as well...these girls - I love her expressions - I so see Sophie in her. Can't wait till they meet!!

Cathy said...

I can't wait until Oliver can check out books at the library. It will be a while, he still likes to eat them! I LOVE that wagon, we're getting Oliver one for his birthday. Same reason, we plan on using it at the beach this summer!