Friday, May 28, 2010

Sesame Street Live

Before the show having a snack
The girls posing before we left for the show, it is so hard to get three kids to smile at once.
Here is the result: one sort of smiler, one curtsy, and one who loves to take her clothes off.
Dancing to the music
Almost a smile
Snacks anyone?
The cast
She was smiling until we took the picture.
Our friends and neighbors

So today Avery and I went with our neighbor friends to Sesame Street Live. She really likes Sesame Street so I thought we would give it a shot. She did better than I thought, which was a nice change. We did have to leave a few minutes early, but she still really enjoyed it. Enjoy the pics.

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

NEW FAVORITE PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to.die.for!!!! Okay, I am that much more excited to see you next week! She is soooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!! Dang, now I want a girl again. And that outfit, for the love of Pete! Where did you get that! Even a necklace. Hurry up Wednesday! And that was such a flashback of your toddler pictures.

Anne said...

I'm hoping it comes back to the midwest! Sophie loved it back in January - I can't imagine how she'd react now that she's older! Avery is so darn cute! Thanks for the update!

Pappa Mier said...

Cannot wait to smoosh with Avery this week :-) See y'all Wednesday sweetheart! Love you! Dad

Cathy said...

I love Avery's outfit and hairstyle, she is looking so adorable!!!