Sunday, September 5, 2010

Avery's family party- 2nd birthday

Her only sort of smiling pick :)
Our little family
Avery and some of her cousins
Messy tutu face


She didn't like everyone looking at her so she just stared... too funny.
The kids decorating their sundaes
Messy face on her new tricycle

So somehow two years have gone by since my little sweet girl entered this world. My, has it been a wonderful and sometimes challenging two years. I can't believe all we have been through. I just LOVE my little girl so much, she is just pure joy. We had a little family BBQ to help celebrate her birthday and she had a blast with her cousins. We just put up her new swings set that we got from a friend and all of the kids played for hours on it. What a great day she had. I think she must have fallen asleep in one minute tonight. Happy birthday my princess.

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

So glad the party went well! Love you guys! Happy Birthday beautiful girl!

Anne said...

I love it! Her facial expressions are priceless. Happy Birthday Avery! Can you believe they're 2?? Hopefully she's behaving a little better than Miss Sophie! We're definetly in the terrible 2's right now - but it comes in waves - I'm nervous for the teen-age years! :) Take care!!

Cathy said...

Great pictures, Avery is a doll! Looks like she had a wonderful birthday. Can't wait to celebrate with you guys tomorrow. :)

Pappa Mier said...

Those pics are so adorable, especially the chocolate covered face pics. Can't wait to see y'all...just 15 days :-)