Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Baby Number Two!

The baby is between the two little lines at the top. So small.


So we are pleased to announce the upcoming arrival of baby Schmidt # 2. My due date is May 5th 2011. It seems so far away, but will be here before we know it. I will be 9 weeks on Thursday this picture is from my first ultrasound at 6 weeks and 4 days. We got to hear the heartbeat, which made me feel good. The baby was still obviously so small there, but we will put up better pics when we get them. So far this pregnancy is very different from Avery. I have been sick since 4 weeks, but not as sick. I have only thrown up twice so far, Avery I threw up more. I have just been really tired, but thankfully getting lots of sleep on most days. I have had a few nights of insomnia, I guess pregnancy related. I have been really hungry too, I was NOT hungry with Avery. This has led to me showing so early, I am already as big as I was with her at 14 weeks! I have also gained 4 pounds or so, it took me until 22 weeks for Avery. That being said, I think it is a boy. I was really sure with Avery and I feel really sure this time, but I guess we will wait and see in 10 weeks or so. When asked Avery says " I want a sister. " So cute, but we are trying to prepare her for the possibility of a brother.

6 comments:

Anne said...

CONGRATS!!! SO EXCITING!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!!!!

Cathy said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! My second pregnancy was different in the beginning, but now it's the same as the first. I think that you are having a boy also. :) It is so much more tiring the second time around, gee I wonder why?? ;) So happy for you and your family!

Vanessa said...

I can't wait to find out what you are having! I am so excited either way! Love you and I'm glad baby is doing well!

YaYa said...

Very big congratulations! Another Great-Grandbaby for G/G Seal. I know they must be over the moon!

The Bernards Family said...

Congratulations to the three of you!
See you soon...

Serenity said...

WOW! Congratulations!!! That is so awesome!! You guys are such great parents! I loved looking at all of Avery's pictures. She is so BEAUTIFUL! Her and Jonah have the same eyes I think. Definitely gets that from your side :) And that's a good thing. those are my favorite eyes. Congrats again! (and yes... I am SO glad that the getting into things is a phase that will pass :])