Friday, October 3, 2008

4 weeks old






Hi everyone,
It is hard to believe that Avery is already 4 weeks old today. She has grown so much and doing well. She is sleeping well at times (3 hours at a time on some nights), but other nights she still wakes up every hour or so. She is also grunting a lot still, probably due to the lactose intolerance, which is keeping me up for hours on end. She has a Dr.'s appointment on Tuesday and hopefully he can give me tips on what to do about it. We are starting to get out more and develop a little routine. This past weekend we went to our nephews 2nd birthday party at Underwood family farms. She slept in her sling the whole time and was dressed in her appropriate farm onesie. It was fun for the kids, and soon enough Avery will be able to participate. Tonight I get to go the spa for my girlfriends last pampering before her baby arrives. I am looking forward to taking some time for myself and Wes gets to have some daddy time alone with her.

1 comment:

Anne said...

Lorisa - She is getting so cute. Isn't it fun? Wait until she starts to smile - your heart will just melt!!