Sunday, October 19, 2008

Visit with Papa Pawky






My dad came to visit this past week from Texas and met Avery for the first time. For those of you who don't know my nephew started calling my dad Papa Pawky when he could barely talk, so the name just stuck. My dad was thrilled to meet his first granddaughter. She is doing very well, although still having her tummy issues. I have been off of dairy for two weeks, with a small noticeable difference. I am afraid to try dairy again in fear that it will get worse, so for now I i will stay away from it. Avery is getting much more alert and starting to sleep longer at night. She has gone as long as 6 hours at one point! We hope this will continue.

4 comments:

Jess said...

I found this website and thought you might want to check it out. It is a homeopathic remedy for baby tummy trouble. All natural. Can't hurt to at least check it out. I'm gonna try to find some time to see you guys this week. I'll call tomorrow. www.coliccalm.com

Serenity said...

How neat for you guys and your dad! That's so fun. She is adorable! All that hair! WOW!

Anne said...

She is precious Lorisa!! How's it going? When do you have to go back to work??? My first day back is 11/24. ;( Oh well -- gotta pay the bills!! Hope all is well!!

Anonymous said...

Hey I miss you guys! The Halloween pictures were so cute!! I wish I could be there. I am so happy everything is going well and i will keep the tummy problems in prayer.