Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Friendsgiving 2011

My little sweet baby 7 1/2 months old
Breakfast table
Avery who doesn't love to smile for pictures
A few of my friends, me Isa, Maria, and Nicole (our wonderful photographer)
Noah (Avery's boyfriend,) Hudson, and Clayton
Our Thanksgiving dinner at the Pidges.

So this was a very different year for our family for Thanksgiving. Every year we go to Las Vegas, but this year we couldn't for two reasons. One, we just went in September and two, I was working this year. We figured someone from our families would be around, but we were wrong. So last minute we were invited for a Thanksgiving breakfast at my friend Nicole' house. She is so creative and a very good host. Needless to say, we were so full. Then the kids went home to nap and we were off to my friend Katie's house. She was just having a small gathering with her mom and they had tons of food, so we got the invite. It is was so nice. Then I was off to work. The next morning, I stopped by Target to see if I could get any of the black friday deals that I had missed the night before, and I got it all!!! So nice. I love my friends and are sooo thankful they are more like family to us. What a blessing and a gift from God.

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Yay for good friends!!!! You guys really do have some great friends...I was just telling Rich that last night. I'm glad you didn't have to spend Thanksgiving alone. Love you!

Cathy said...

That is nice that you spent Thanksgiving with friends! I love your pictures, your girls are so adorable.