Wednesday, November 30, 2011

My dad visiting




My aunt's dog, who Avery is obsessed with. He is seriously the best dog ever
Most of my 24 cousins!

My dad finally came to see us!! It had been 13 months since I had seen my dad. This was by far the longest period of time I have ever been without seeing him. He finally got to meet his fifth grandchild too. He was just beside himself with how much Avery had grown and how sweet Kinley is. He came into town for my family's annual memorial golf tournament for my grandfather. It is the only time of year that most of my dad's side of the family is usually all together. It was nice to see everyone and so nice to spend quality time with my dad. Here are a few shots from the weekend.

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

Love those pictures! Dad loved his time with you girls! I can't wait until it's our turn to see you!

Pappa Mier said...

I enjoyed this trip so much and was so grateful for the quality time I spent with you, Wes and the girls. It was so emotional for me to see my girls so grown up. Very special to see Kinley for the first time. She's so beautiful!!! And of course Avery, in her distinct personality and loving manner melted Poppa's heart beyond belief! Can't wait for next time...love you all soooo much and miss you every day! Merry Christmas to my beautiful family!

Cathy said...

Wow and I thought that I had a lot of cousins! Your family tree must be 20 pages long. :)

Great pictures of you and your dad, so sweet!