Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter, well at least some of it








This year we started our celebrating by dying Easter eggs, which was actually fun this year. Avery was really into it and concentrated really hard. Daddy, on the other hand didn't like the mess, but ended up helping out and they really turned out nice. Easter morning we got off to a rough start, but after reading the Easter story and attending church, it ended up being really nice. The girls opened their baskets and played with their new toys. We then went to Wes' grandparents house for our annual celebration. Once, again for the SECOND year in a row there are no pictures. This time I remembered the camera and forgot the card. So hence, no pics of my kids egg hunting, but I promise they did. Avery ate tons of candy of course but hasn't asked for any since. Enjoy the pics.

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Wow, she ate lots of candy, and hasn't asked for any since?? That's all my kids want now! I love those pics! Everyone looks great! Wes is sure getting in shape, huh! Go Wes! The girls are soooo cute and their Easter Bunny rules...they scored. Love you guys so much! Glad you had a nice Easter! Miss spending it with you!

Pappa Mier said...

The pics are so cute sweetheart. I so miss being with you all. Thanks for sharing all your photos with me. Love and miss you!