Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Visit with my sister to Utah!

So this post is a little late (a month or so...)
In March we went to go visit my sister who just moved back to Utah.  For us, this meant we could drive there and not fly.  So exciting!  It had been almost two years (ridiculous, but it was just how it went).  We celebrated my nephews birthday and the cousins had a blast visiting with each other.  We can't wait for them to come here or for us to go there again.  The kids did perfect on the car ride, to much relief for us.  

The birthday cake that my sister made for my nephew's geography themed party!

Avery, Jonah, Kinley, Julien and Cooper.  They loved each other so much

My sister says we will look back and this picture and won't be able to believe how little they are.  Just precious.  

The only half way decent family shot

My sister and my kids!  I love her.  Pretty, skinny little thing and all.  :)

3 comments:

Anne said...

Looks like you had a great time! I love making family memories!!

Vanessa said...

Reese, you're sweet. We had the best time and were sad to see you go. I'm so glad we are in driving distance again!! Cooper still looks at Avery's pic and says "Avy" He recognizes Kinley but can't say her name. I'm writing as though we haven't talked in a long time...maybe we need to get on the phone soon;). Love you.

Cathy said...

Ok yours and your sister's kids look like models! Crazy good-looking kids. So adorable!